30.9.10

Juanita's chips aka why Annika is awesome

So my friend Annika is from Oregon, and her parents came and visited this week. We had talked before about how delicious these Juanita's chips are (they're made in Hood River and available only in Oregon) and how it's such a bummer they're not available anywhere else. I told her that I would pay big bucks if her parents were able to get a bag here, but due to luggage space, she said they wouldn't be able to. I was just like "oh, okay, I understand, it's not important anyway."
On Tuesday her parents arrived, and we made dinner at her apartment- a potluck that was fun- Haleigh and I made a great salad, Anne made this delicious apple dessert, Melissa brought grapes and cookies, and Annika made these mini-pizzas on bread (Megchen was sick). We got to her apartment, and I walked in, and saw a bag of Juanita's on the table! I started hyperventilating and got really excited! I may not have actually hyperventilated, but I was quite happy.
I am going to ration them out so I can enjoy them as much as possible!
Dreams come true!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, well, whatever. Giants still suck. BTW, are you nervous? Padres have one 2 in a row. I may be eating crow come Sunday afternoon, but it's been a good series so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUANITAS!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM!
    so cheap and tasty.
    i want a breakfast burrito from muchas right now...mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJK- how are you feeling now?

    Ashley- I have wanted Muchas for like 3 weeks straight now...SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete